About the IOCT
In its history, it has initiated over 100 collaborative research projects involving over 100 researchers, worth nearly £7 million. The IOCT comprises:
- a network of partner Research Centres and Groups embedded in the Faculties of De Montfort University.
- a programme of research projects, events, and activities, benefiting from a collection of showcase facilities and a laboratory hub.
- a number of key industrial and commercial partners, and strong links with local, national and international creative industries.
- a small core team of visiting and permanent staff.
Faculty of Art, Design and Humanities
- Photographic Studies and Creative Imaging (Head: Prof S Brown)
- Design and New Product Development (Head: Dr P Ford)
- Music, Technology and Innovation Research Centre (Head: Prof L Landy)
- Transliteracy Research Group (Head: Prof S Thomas)
- Centre for Excellence in Performance Arts (Head: R Brannen)
- Centre for Adaptations (Head: Dr D Cartmell)
Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Technologies Research Group (Head: Prof J Taylor)
- Centre for Social Action (Head: Dr J Fleming)
- Applied Social Sciences: Psychology (Head: Dr S Lyttle)
- Mary Seacole Research Centre (Head: Prof M Johnson)
Faculty of Technology
- Software Technology Research Lab (Head: Prof H Zedan)
- Centre for Computational Intelligence (Head: Prof R John)
- Centre for Computing and Social Responsibility (Head: Prof B Carsten-Stahl)
- Imaging and Displays Research Group (Head: Dr I Sexton)
- Institute of Energy and Sustainable Development (Director: Prof P Fleming)
- Pervasive Media Group (Head: Prof M Rieser)
- Digital Opera Research Group (Head: Prof A Hugill)
The Director, Institute of Creative Technologies,
De Montfort University, The Gateway, Leicester, LE1 9BH
Tel: (+44) 0116 250 6146
Email: eedmonds [at] dmu.ac.uk